Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Zoe's new fashion

After many emails including pictures, measurements and guestimates, I purchased this super cute harness for Zoe from Doodlebug Duds on Etsy. I absolutely love it and it fits Zoe perfectly so I guess all those emails were worth it in the end.

My only minor gripe is that the d-rings at the end (the ones that come together and where the leash is attached) are really tiny. I'm hoping the fabric might relax a bit after use and make attaching Zoe's leash not so difficult (she is an extremely energetic wiggle worm!)

But I should also clarify that Zoe is a tiny girl, so this harness is an x-small, meaning that the rings on larger-sized harnesses would also be larger and less irritatingly tiny!

If you have a furry canine in your life I recommend swinging by Doodlebug Duds on Etsy. They make a ton of other stuff for four-legged friends of all sizes.


2 comments:

samantha said...

So CUTE!

Jane said...

That is ridiculous - one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Zoe's lucky to have such a fashion-friendly dog mama!