Monday, April 9, 2012

Car shopping

I had to bid farewell to my trusty 1997 CR-V in mid-March, so I've been auto shopping since. I've honed in on 4 specific vehicles based on reviews from edmunds.com; rated mpg; and overall reliability. If anyone knows anything good or bad about any of the listed vehicles (in order of preference) please let me know.

1. Scion xD: Great used models available locally; low mileage; GREAT mpg; highly rated compact car

2. Kia Soul: Great used models available locally; low mileage; good mpg; great options; great cargo room

3. Honda CR-V (well duh...I loved my '97!): Extremely reliable vehicle; low mileage available; highly rated crossover

4. Nissan Versa: Highly rated compact car; LOW mileage available; roomy interior, good mpg

I'll be sure to post once I acquire my new ride!

No comments: