Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lucas

Meet Lucas, my new foster (hopefully soon to be permanent) dog. It was love at first sight!

Lucas is a hound mix weighing 60 pounds and estimated to be 1.5 to 2 years old. He is the sweetest boy I have ever met (next to Bailey) and I just can't imagine giving him up! I have a weakness for tall men and Lucas is all legs.

Zoe and Rusty like him, too, and all dogs are getting along very well. I'll be sure to post more pics after he's fully recovered from his neuter surgery.

3 comments:

LA and BD said...

What a cutie! I am a sucker for those sweet hound faces -- big nose and floppy ears!

CBM said...

welcome lucas! come play with winnie some day!

Malena said...

Congratulations to your new baby!!! He looks so sweet! How is Zoe handling all these men at the house?