Sunday, September 4, 2011

U.S. of Tara cancelled and maybe a sign

I started watching U.S. of Tara out of convenience. I had a temporary free subscription to Showtime so I watched. Not only did I find that I liked the show, but I grew jealous of the tight relationship between the teenaged brother and sister in the show. They genuinely loved - and LIKED- each other.

I was over half-way through the 3rd season before I realized there wouldn't be a 4th. My ridiculous affinity of Kate and Marshall's tight siblinghood was sealed by their recollection/singing of the following:

"Lemondade. Crunchy ice. Sip it once. Sip it twice.

Lemonade. Crunchy ice. Make it once. Make it twice.

Touch the ground, turn around,

Kick your boyfriend out of town...now freeze!"



It's television, and they were very cute together. Unfortunately real-life siblings don't always truly love each other.

No comments: