Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Operation Oliver

I'm still unsure about when Oliver will be returning to Chez Glazener, but I've spoken with Michelle and preparations have begun! Thanks to awesome friend Kerry, I have TWO hard core wire, large and in charge crates (one for Oliver and one for Lucas). Both are set up close to each other.

Bedding is being washed, food and toys organized, and foster mama is determined to doggie-proof her house in time for the new addition.

Next on the list is having Oliver rechecked at the NCSU cardiology office, updating his meds and making sure I've got the supplies I need to keep him happy.

I've missed him so much and it will be wonderful to have him home again, but I'm still sad that things didn't work out for him with the Smith's. Again I say, not his fault - or anyone else's for that matter. Just bad timing. Stay tuned for updates!

No comments: