Thursday, October 20, 2011

Embracing a change

I started seeing a dermatologist regularly in the spring of 2007. I will call her S. I love S a great deal and we became quite good friends over the years that I spent in her care.

She recently moved away and recommended a colleague of hers for my continued care. Knowing S I was not worried, but still felt weird not knowing what to expect given our easy banter every time I saw her.

I was very pleasantly surprised by my visit on Thursday. My new dermatologist is beyond sweet, very accommodating and one of the most gracious healthcare professionals I've ever met. She told ME thank you for absolutely everything!

Without question I recommend Carolina Medispa and Central Dermatology Center of Chapel Hill for any and all dermatological needs.

I will be getting a skin scan at CDC before the end of the year. I recommend that to anyone over 26. It's covered by insurance and will keep you from being blindsided by a melanoma or any other strange skin anomaly. Be smart and take the time to get your skin checked!

1 comment:

CBM said...

great group. i go there too!