Monday, October 24, 2011

Predictions of an unstable future...

I have recently spent more hours than I would ever care to dedicate to anything to the effort of locating a medication that I have been dependent on for more than 10 years. Apparently the manufacturer of said medication has either decided to abandon all of the millions of people prescribed this medication, or they are following through with an elaborate plan to continue making money off of brand name drugs that have no generic - both scenarios are evil and they suck for people like me - the patient.

I'm currently at the end of a month-long battle to procure my meds. I've spoken to countless pharmacists (who unfortunately and dispassionately laugh at me when I ask about said meds) and now my doctor's office is ignoring me. REALLY?!

I'm supposed to take 2 pills a day of the aforementioned medication. I've been rationing my limited stash to 1/4 of a pill a day. This will come to stalking - I promise you. Updates to come.

No comments: