Thursday, March 11, 2010

Zoe in costume #2

This is likely the last outfit Zoe will tolerate for a while.

She really didn't like this one and the frog costume has even less "fasteners" to keep the costume in place, so I'd rather not subject her to misery when I most likely won't get a photo anyway.

Notice how peeved she looks in photo #3.

I was completely shocked that she sat still as long as she did. I should say still, but shivering. I have no idea what caused her shaking - anger, fear or irritation. All I can say is that she was quite grateful for the removal of the "bunny cape."



5 comments:

TinyRockerGrrl said...

OMG! Here face in the third one is just priceless!! haha That is so funny!!

carolinagirl said...

T - those are awesome!!!!

samantha said...

I am so impressed that you got a shot with the ears upright! In fact, how DID you do that?!

abby's mom said...

I can't believe she tolerates those costumes. Ok, I can. Casey will actually sit still for a few moments. Especially if a treat is involved!!! Hey I wrote about doughnuts on the Forsyth Family Magazine website. Check it out. It is under Kelly's name!! Thanks for the previous comments!!

Kathy said...

Poor baby. Tell her it's payback because she won't let me snuggle with her.