Monday, August 2, 2010

Zoe at Chez Mason

As I mentioned in Saturday night's post, the change in our beach plans left Zoe off the guest list. I was so lucky that Caroline was willing to keep her for the week. As you can see, Zoe had no problem making herself comfortable in her temporary home.



In Caroline's words, "She loved laying on David's work pants every morning, hanging out in my closet and licking my legs after my shower. Oh and we can't forget the night I went to the gym and Winnie helped get the food and treats off the counter for dessert. They both came up to Ansley's room after the feast like nothing was wrong."

All of the above actions fall into Zoe's typical behavior, so I'm certain she was just fine without me for the week. It was good practice for her upcoming stay at Chez Mason in October! Thanks again Caro and David!

3 comments:

TinyRockerGrrl said...

Definitely the cutest picture of Zoe EVER!

CBM said...

i hope she had a nice time! i know lil z is happy to have you home!

Jane said...

I am in complete agreement with TinyRockerGrrl - that is one fantastically cute photo of Miss Zoe! Good gracious she has a sweet face.