Monday, March 19, 2012

Donations for Doggies Please!

Looking for a few more donations:
Last Sunday I spent my morning as I do most Sundays - with an amazing group of compassionately dedicated volunteers who donate their time each week to giving chained dogs new, free lives. I've been volunteering with Coalition to Unchain Dogs for just over a year and it has been the most rewarding experience - I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I've made great friends and had tons of fun, but the pricelessness of the experience is witnessing previously confined animals realize what life can really be like. They romp. They strut. They jump, hop, skip and frolic. Please help us build more fences for these more than deserving animals. By following the link below you can watch a video of what the Coalition does and make a donation - even the smallest amount makes a difference! And of course you are always welcome to volunteer - we'd love to have you!

http://www.active.com/donate/ghr2012/tracey2012

No comments: