Friday, March 16, 2012

Quote of the day

"To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction."

~Sir Isaac Newton

I'm pretty sure I thought I understood that principle despite my lack of scientific knowledge, but I've recently come to the conclusion that the principle - applied to social situations - is very perplexing and quite wrong.

In recent personal dealings, I've been taught that to every action there is always a weird and strange and unexplained reaction. Connections you once thought you had with others disappear into foggy memories - those which you begin to wonder if you manufactured all on your own. It's a frustrating endeavor - trying to make sense of what others won't explain to you.

I long for a world where people say what they mean, act the way they feel and remain true to their heart.

No comments: