Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Recap Ch3: Festival of Lights

Maria, Abby, Kelly, Wolfgang, Max and I went through the Festival of Lights in Tanglewood Park Monday night. I'd never been, so it was a maiden voyage for me.

I think Max was most enthralled of all of us. He sat right behind me most of the time so I enjoyed hearing his sweet little voice as he described the lighted sights.


It was difficult to capture photos that weren't completely blurred or washed out - mine are no where near perfect - but you get the gist.





Maria, Abby and Kelly roasting marshmallows. There were these ridiculous signs stating that "due to the extreme expense of maintaining the bon fire, Tanglewood must insist that all marshmallows be purchased on site." Really? Let's see. Fire pit, wood, caging, lighter fluid. Not sounding all that expensive to me, but whatever, the kids enjoyed their $5 S'mores.


Abby being goofy - tangled up in the barrier chains, all smiles with gooey S'more in-hand.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

carolinagirl said...

I can't believe you've never been to F of L. We haven't been in a few years either tho.

Thanks for posting photos...now I can hold off a few more years! Ha!

CBM said...

VERY PURDY!