Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pirate Bunny

I lovingly named the bunny pictured left "my ECU bunny." I didn't really grasp the school color affiliation until the little chica was completed, at which time it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Although I never attended East Carolina University, I spent a fair amount of time visiting the campus during my first semester of college.

No ill will by any means, but I'd have to say I think I'd have been better off staying away from the Pirates.

Who knew a tiny bunny ornament could bring back so many undesired memories! Purple. Yellow. Black. Not fond.

I say "not fond," but then I think that some of those mistakes taught me a great deal and allowed me to become the person I am and I like her.

Perhaps I should keep my little ECU bunny as a reminder of the person I left behind and also the person I am happy to be now!

Final note: Guess I should put more thought into my bunny/bear color combinations before the project is underway...

2 comments:

carolinagirl said...

you have been so busy! now i think you should do a unc bunny.

CBM said...

yes! a tarheel bunny would be great!