Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bailey remembered

My parents and my brother's family came to town to have dinner with me Saturday night. I was supposed to go to them, but I've been quite a mess lately, so it made more sense for them to come here.

Abby brought me the drawing below. It is another of many drawings she's given me of Bailey and/or Zoe and I love all of them. In this one, I particularly admire how observant she is. She has me in a Life is Good t-shirt after all!

This is Bailey and I at the beach.

Of course her drawings don't usually make me cry, but this one did. I love it just as much - if not more - than all the others that have come before this one. Thank you Abby!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Abby is such a sweet niece. I love that she has you in a LIG t shirt! It even looks like she's got you in a short over long-sleeved style, which is so you. I know you're missing Bailey like crazy. Thinking of you and sending hugs from Michigan. xo

matt said...

So T

CBM said...

abby knows you so well. i cried too. awesome art work!

Mary said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing your blog. It's fun! So sorry to hear about your dog. This picture is precious!