Wednesday, June 9, 2010

T Gardener

My neighbors have been heavily stroking my green thumb ego for the last couple of days so I felt the need to post some updated pics.

Pardon the poor photo quality - pics were taken after sundown. The first is of my most recent planting: trailing verbena, petunia and vinca.


Next are those baskets I posted earlier, which have filled out quite a bit.



And lastly - my hydrangea - that which I have been bragging about for weeks.

My neighbor came over with her daughter last night to ask me to "teach her how to make that lovely plant." Of course I told her I didn't make it - I acquired it with a rewards certificate from Lowes - and that I truly have no idea how it turned out so well. I parked it in my back yard and left it there all winter without any care whatsoever, but lo and behold it sprouted a brood of lovely flowers.



Hoping to find a place for it in the ground for next season.

2 comments:

Kerry Burleigh said...

Beautiful! Hopefully everything is ok while I am in charge later this summer!

samantha said...

T Gardener indeed - you cheeseball. The plants look fantastic!