Monday, March 14, 2011

Bull City Pet Sitting

I participated in my first fence build with The Coalition to Unchain Dogs on Sunday and I had a great time. The dog to be unchained, Sugar, was a beautiful boy and absolutely the sweetest thing. I wish I'd brought my camera. If/when a video is posted from the director, I will post a link on this blog.

Also present at the build was one of the founders of Bull City Pet Sitting. Name: Heather, aka "treat lady."

Heather had Sugar sitting, shaking and staying in less than an hour of "training." Sugar's owner was amazed, but truthfully, Sugar (a 10-month old chow/? mix) is a very smart boy.

All of the people I met on Sunday are VERY passionate about dogs and their happiness and well-being. Despite my short interaction with them, I feel quite comfortable recommending Heather, and Bull City Pet Sitting, to all of my friends.

HA HA - knowing that many of my friends count on me to care for their pets - so when the "free girl" isn't available, try BCPS.

1 comment:

HeathaB said...

Hey girl!
Just found this and wanted to say thanks very much for the shout-out!

Also wanted to be sure you saw Sugar's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVBrJiM9zxk

Hoping Summer is treating you right thus far.

Heather, the treat lady
www.bullcitypetsitting.com