Monday, March 7, 2011

True Romance

True Romance is definitely one of my favorite movies ever - if not my #1.

Hidden treasures: Brad Pitt as the total pot head and Bronson Pinchot as the biggest douche ever.

My dear boyfriend at the time of my first viewing indulged my love for the movie and the music and bought me the soundtrack. That was so long ago that I don't even know if it was a cd or cassette tape (no 8 tracks here).

I've unfortunately lost the soundtrack he bought me, but I've never forgotten the music! (or the fun we had enjoying the silliness of it).

The death of Dennis Hopper could put a damper on the memories tied to this film, but I choose instead to remember and cherish the talent that he drove into every role he played.

My favorite tune - entirely instrumental and the cutest little ditty I've ever heard. It has always managed to be my "cheer me up" music.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Holy WOW - I know I've been an absent commenter of late but you know I ADORE YOU ALWAYS!!!!!! (and this movie)