Friday, March 4, 2011

Lips best friend

I was introduced to the EOS smooth sphere by my friend Jen and I cannot thank her enough.

My lips perpetually crack, peel, bleed and generally piss me off no matter what I do - until I started using EOS. I swear it's a heavenly elixir, and the lemon balm with SPF 15 smells just like lemon meringue pie. I could eat it - I don't, but I could.



Sold at Wal-mart for $2.96, this stuff is the best thing you could ever put on your lips.

I prefer the lemon variety hands down over the "summer fruit" variety (those are the two available at my local Wal-mart), but both variations supply the same superb lip-loving benefits.

EOS is often also available at Walgreens, Kroger and CVS.

1 comment:

carolinagirl said...

I'll have to try...that is way cheaper than the La Mer Lip Balm that I'm addicted to! :)