Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shoe Fancy

I owned two pair of Skechers "shape-ups" when I found these at Costco for $40 - a TRUE steal! I paid $60-75 each for my other two pair. GRRR. You really can't predict the fab deals at Costco.

I have a long history with Skechers. I own a pair of their boots that I purchased before Clinton was in office. I still love those boots, and that pair is not the oldest I own. I guess my "plug" is that Skechers has never let me down. Skechers produces a quality product - one that has stayed with me, faithfully, since I was 18 years old.

I LOVE my latest Skechers purchase. Weird that I had to size up to 8.5, but WOW. LOVE these shoes. Most comfortable shoes ever, and they meet my quirky preference for predominately black or very dark-colored running shoes.

Had I not found them at Costco I'd have purchased at least two pair from wherever. Check 'em out. LOVE.

2 comments:

carolinagirl said...

LOVE Costco...need to check for these.

samantha said...

I have the exact same pair and paid close to $100 for them - send me a pair COD sister! Size 8. Call me. xo