Sunday, April 24, 2011

Road Trip

Zoe, Rusty and I went to Winston-Salem Saturday to spend Easter with Abby and the rest of the Glazener family. We dyed eggs on Saturday night so Abby could find them Sunday morning.

As you can see in the linked video, Rusty thoroughly enjoyed my brother's fenced yard. I have a feeling he's going to really miss his new friend Charlie! I'll miss Charlie, too, because he did a very good job of tuckering Rusty out.

The photo below was taken in the car at a red light before we left Winston-Salem's city limits. Rusty spent the remaining 75 minutes zonked out on a dog bed in the back seat, and when we got home he came inside to do more of the same.



We've been home for almost 2 hours and Rusty is still sound asleep!

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a pretty boy! I'm glad he gets along with Zoe (as I know that would be a boot for him if not) and that he had fun with Charlie. Hope he finds a forever home soon!

TinyRockerGrrl said...

He really is a pretty doggie!