Thursday, January 28, 2010

The heater whore

Most of my friends know that I never set my heat above 65, and for the most part I keep it set at 62 or 63. I blame my father. I grew up wearing a parka around the house due to low heat settings.

I have no idea why the space heater was at the bottom of the stairs (good gravy - I guess things can sit at the bottom of the stairs for an entire season!) but I spotted it last night and plugged it in. It took Zoe about 25 seconds to navigate to the front of the air flow and press herself up against it. She was parked there all night.

Her hair gets so hot when she does this that I swear one would think she could ignite - but she sits and sits - completely content and ablaze. Here's to hoping her fur is flame-retardant.



3 comments:

Malena said...

How cute is that!!! You need to knit her a little outfit!!!!

carolinagirl said...

so cute...love the title too! you might have to turn that heat up on saturday!

TinyRockerGrrl said...

I just LOVE her and her little nose!!!