Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Help RE3.org recycle plastics

In honor of my father, the KING über-recycler, I feel obligated to pass along this post from Reduce.Reuse.Recycle.

By completing the survey found here, you can help promote the recycling of non-bottle plastic containers in the United States. I invite you to be green!

I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that AVEDA collects all caps (soda, water bottle, detergent, etc) for recycling as well. I regularly drop loads of caps off at Southpoint, so if you're nearby (within 30 miles of Research Triangle Park) and want to contribute effortlessly, please let me know. I will make arrangements to collect your caps.

xo from your neighborhood tree hugger

1 comment:

CBM said...

i am huggin' some trees! i will get by paper bag of caps to aveda soon!