Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All guarded on the Western front

Shortly after Bailey passed, Zoe dutifully took over guard duty at the back of the house. She spends hours under that curtain keeping watch on the sidewalk close by. I try not to scold her too much when she scares the crap out of me with a barking fit since I know I'm better off with a little doggie alarm.



It's very hard to catch Zoe under the curtain because she has bat ears - another great trait in truth. Here she is having caught me trying to catch her on guard duty.



This is what I usually see - just her hiney and fluffy tail. She's a superb watch dog!

4 comments:

TinyRockerGrrl said...

I just loves her face! She is TOOOOO cute!

Malena said...

Love it - L-O-V-E it! I'm glad that you have a little guard dog - too many bad people in this world...

Jane said...

GuardingBatFluffy-tailedTiny-hiney'd Zoe. LOVE it!

CBM said...

she is so cute. glad you are safe