Friday, October 29, 2010

OUCH!

Our Mystery Trip* to Montego Bay was excellent, but after viewing my photos (many which were not taken by me), I fear I will have little to offer visually. I have a few I like, but they are people shots. However, I will likely upload some pics from our snorkeling cruise. They're not spectacular, but as I was there I can attest to the perfection of the voyage!

Below is the bruise I gained after taking far too much advantage of the "all-inclusive" benefits of the RIU resort. Thank goodness Jeni was there or I might've been even more black and blue.

That's my right hip photographed Thursday night. They always say it looks worse before it gets better. I can't imagine this bruise getting any more purple - or tender.

I also managed to scrape just over a 1/16" of skin off of my right ankle. Oh the dangers of island life!

The bruises and scrapes and hangovers were VERY worth it. Thanks again Jen and Jeni for calling me a dozen times or more to get me to the airport!!!



*I am employed by an advertising agency that plans an employee trip every year to an undisclosed location. We don't find out where we're going until we get to the airport on the day of departure. My favorite destination thus far: Reykjavik, Iceland (2004).

1 comment:

samantha said...

OMG! Ouch indeed! That must've been some fall or run-in or whatever. Hope that happened at the end of your trip. :)