Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mophead

I was out of the country on our company's annual Mystery Trip from the 22nd through the 25th, and upon my return came down with a nasty flu-like sickness. The trip was to Montego Bay, Jamaica, and I will post the minimal photos I managed to take as soon as I can. The trip was amazing - perhaps even too much fun given my current health.

In the meantime, Zoe says hi. She's sporting her mophead look here and holding on tight to one of her rawhide bones.

She was ridiculously excited to see me when I picked her up from Caroline's on Tuesday. Thanks to the Masons for taking such good care of her!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Jeni said...

Awww I was just wondering how you were feeling. I hope you're better today!!

samantha said...

love the mophead - zoe is the cutest regardless of whether she's having a good hair day or not! Ditto Jane: can't wait to hear about the trip!

CBM said...

zoe, i am sorry i ate one of your bones. love, winnie