Saturday, May 28, 2011

Country Dog Gentlemen

After my previous puzzle missing piece tragedy, I felt the need to immediately redeem myself. I finished the puzzle below in almost one sitting, and I really like it. Those Van Gogh puzzles can be a bitch and a half (but I'll still do more of them), so it was nice to take this departure into a more clean cut graphic piece.

The puzzle is Roy De Forest's "Country Dog Gentleman" and the puzzle brand is Pomegranate Artpiece Puzzle.

I will definitely look for more puzzles made by Pomegranate because this one is very high quality. The pieces are made of sturdy cardboard and there is no mistaking which piece goes where (with some cheapster puzzles it's hard to tell due to poorly cut pieces). All pieces have a nice matte, yet brightly colored finish. It really is a beautiful puzzle.

1 comment:

CBM said...

love the colors!!