Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blast from 1985

On Friday night, my parents and their best friends stayed the night with me before embarking on a week-long beach vacation Saturday morning.

My dad found the photo below in my room and brought it down to show Kathy and Roger. As he handed over the photo, he commented, "Does this make you feel young?!"

I'm pretty sure it's from our vacation in British Columbia during the summer of 1985. My dad must've taken the photo because he's not in it. I'm second from the left and my brother is in the middle, with my mom on his left (right in the photo). It is quite strange to see my brother, who is now a bit over 6'1", shorter than my mom who is now shorter than I am!


Having Kathy and Roger around is always so wonderful - they make my parents so happy. They've all been friends since 1972, and while they don't get to see each other as much as they'd like, they've managed to remain very close for almost 40 years!

1 comment:

Kerry Burleigh said...

Nice HAIR Todd! And shorts too!