Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rollin' earth-friendly style

On Sunday, Zoe joined Jen and I on a business trip to Charlottesville, VA. Our last trip there was far less pleasant. Think disgusting accommodations where I didn't want to tread without flip-flops in the shower. BLEGH. But on this occasion I was delighted to have the opportunity to test-drive a PRIUS.

While my dad would never allow a "free-moving" dog in the vehicle, you'll see Zoe front and center below.



We really didn't allow Zoe to roam free for very long, as she usually migrated to my side of the vehicle, where she wanted to burrow in the floor board where the brakes and acceleration pedal are located: DANGER.

Jen snapped a pic of Zoe, trying to get comfortable in the PRIUS floor - RIGHT-side of the vehicle.

1 comment:

TinyRockerGrrl said...

Her face is just ridiculous!! Ridiculously CUTE that is!