Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer cuts

I ate some bad sushi on Tuesday night and ended up working from home Wednesday, which gave me a chance to get some photos of Zoe's new summer do. (It's nearly impossible to get a good photograph of Zoe in artificial light because of her dark hair - even with natural light the pics aren't great, but you get the idea).



I used clippers to trim down her coat for the season. I know a professional could do a much better (and far more even) job but I'm a cheapskate.



Uneven hair aside, I love the way Zoe looks with shorter hair - she's so darn cute. A bath will follow soon after this post. I can't traumatize her all at once you know! The last photo makes me laugh. She's got that, "what you talkin' 'bout Willis?" look on her face.



Another Bailey update: he's "un-aged" at least 5 years. My boy is like an energizer bunny!

4 comments:

Malena said...

She's soo cute!
I need to pick up those pills for my old dog too, gonna search for them now. That is so awesome that he's feeling so great again!

TinyRockerGrrl said...

Good grief she's cute! I love the first picture!

CBM said...

wish i could cuddle her right now!

Jane said...

Tiny terrier love!!