Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunday night with the munchkins

I gave Robert and Kerry a well-deserved date night last night. I had so much fun with these little angels.

Let me say first that I am in love with Sydney's new cute bob haircut! Absolutely adorable, don't you agree?


Enthralled by Dora the Explorer.


Sydney's "cheese" face. Check out that belly!


On the swings. Felton is so proud that he now knows how to propel himself. Sydney still needs help, but she likes to go high just like her brother!


I loved that when Sydney got off her swing to play elsewhere and Felton was still swinging, he kept saying, "Be careful Sydney," meaning that he wanted her to stay out of his way so as not to hurt her. I LOVE these kids!

4 comments:

TinyRockerGrrl said...

I swear those are two of the prettiest kids I've ever seen!

Kathy said...

How freakin' adorable are they? I know you love them to death. I just love to hear stories about them! They grow up too fast so enjoy every minute! They will ALWAYS love "Auntie Tracey"!!!

CBM said...

very cute! K's hair is great too! love it!

samantha said...

Gorgeous munchkins! And it looks like you all had fun together. Sydney's hair cut is too cute.