Friday, July 16, 2010

Zoe's throne

Zoe has taken over this wingback chair. It was a Craig's List purchase, so I don't really have a problem with her making it her throne.

She can spend hours here, only moving to occasionally reposition herself. Her usual position is in a ball - butt to nose with tail curled under. But you can see her in another of her favorite states of relaxation below.



Then there's the doorbell alert position.



And the mommy's in the kitchen in the food closet position. This is what she looks like when she can't decide if it's worth getting up to investigate. She's surely interested, but weighing her options.



She also used to react this way any time she heard Bailey moving around (Zoe has bat-like hearing - it's almost annoying). I know she doesn't really miss Bailey, but I'd like to think she remembers him.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Criminally cute!!!!

matt said...

I'm more at ease. Tiny dog appears sufficiently vicious. Stick with her.

samantha said...

Aww Matt - Zoe's not vicious - she's just keenly alert and protective!

TinyRockerGrrl said...

Uggggg she is so cute! I haven't seen her in forever..I wish you could bring her into the office. I love the third pic best!!