Saturday, September 25, 2010

Full Moon Friday

It was a typical Friday night - me and a couple of dogs - two of us away from home. Zoe and I spend a lot of nights at our home away from home (Kerry's) with Emma.

Maybe it's the lycans on the brain due to the Vampire Diaries' most recent expansion into werewolf lore, but I was drawn to last night's full moon. My camera isn't the most sophisticated, but I thought a couple of these shots were kinda cool.

The first two have a bit of an ivy halo, while the third has some freaky phantom moon going on above. I have no idea what that spot really is.





I really liked this last one. Looks almost like a contained explosion.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Cool pix, T. Just like you to be isolated with dogs :)

CBM said...

i noticed the cool moon too! love the pix.