Thursday, September 9, 2010

Twist and Pout

I am addicted to these little "twist and pout" lip clips. I got my first one from my sister-in-law for Christmas last year and have since bought 3 more.

They are adorable and can be clipped right on to your keys or purse. I keep mine clipped to my keys since they are within reach 95% of the time, so I'm never without TLC for my lips.



Notice the green one has a Statue of Liberty graphic on it and reads "Lady Liperty." If you check out their site you'll see that they have several cheesy, yet catchy names for their designs.



I purchased mine from Amazon, where they are very reasonably priced. The moisturizer goes a long way and has a fabulous taste and smell; and the container is very well-made. As I said, I keep mine on my keys, which see a fair share of abuse, and I've had no problems with the container at all. I don't think I'll ever give up my twist and pout!

2 comments:

samantha said...

Very clever - especially the UNC ones!

LA and BD said...

WOW! I've never even heard of these -- I'll have to check them out!