Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thanks to all of my fellow recyclers!

After my most recent shipment of wrappers to Terracycle, my total contribution to my chosen charity (Sierra Club) has reached $95.58. By their count, I have submitted 4779 wrappers! I never could've collected so many wrappers without the help of all my green friends.

I hope you'll all continue to help me reduce the amount of trash pouring in to our landfills!

As a reminder, the wrappers I get credit for include all energy, granola, nutrition, cereal and protein bars with an inner foil lining. Examples include, but are not limited to wrappers from the following bars: Kashi, Clif, Luna, Quaker, Kellogg's, thinkThin, Detour, South Beach, Fiber One and Odwalla.

Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Go green girl go!

CBM said...

yay! i have some wappers to give you tomorrow! i also have cans for fuzzpa.