Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just in time for football season

At one of the football games last year, my sister-in-law spotted a table where the Rams Club was giving out these tiny patches and between the two of us we managed to snag about 10. I worked on the bears throughout the summer. My mom even helped sew the patches on some of the tiny bears - that part was NOT fun.



I included the photo below because it shows more of the tar heel detail on the ribbon. Thanks for the ribbon Maria!



I still haven't decided if both a patch and pom poms is overkill, so I left several bears without the latter. What do you think?

3 comments:

CBM said...

i love 'em! you need to sell these little guys at a game or two!

samantha said...

Those are fabulous, and I don't think the pom poms are overkill at all. A perfect little gift for any Tar Heel fan (wink wink).

LA and BD said...

So cute! I definitely don't think the pom pom + patch is overkill.