Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Puppy needs a home


My brother Todd came across this sweet boy when he was on one of his runs. He and his wife have made great efforts to find the owner of this dog (should he/she exist), but have had no luck so far. They live in Pfafftown, NC (near Winston-Salem and Clemmons/Lewisville).

Being the animal lovers they are, Todd and Maria have been caring for this dog for a few weeks now and I'm certain they won't release him without knowing he is in loving hands, although they can't keep him indefinitely because they already own a semi-neurotic Sheltie who won't accept a canine intruder.

Should you have any information/advice regarding the dog pictured, please comment and I will pass your comments along to my brother.



Thank you!

1 comment:

TinyRockerGrrl said...

!!!! He is adorable!!! I love his little face!