Sunday, October 25, 2009

Closet Office Complete

I finished the closet office on Saturday, after hanging my homemade bulletin board (blue-framed item in the center of the photos). I still need to hire an electrician so that I don't have wires and cables tangled every which way, but otherwise I'm loving my new little office space (ignore the glimpses of my blue dresser on the right).

Unexpected perk and simultaneous downer: While cleaning up for the office project I found my Chris Reuther memory ribbon, which I thought I'd lost. I was so happy to have found it, but finding it also made me break down into a long fit of tears. Chris' ribbon is the green and blue ribbon pinned to the central bulletin board.

In order to not end this post on a severely solemn note, I'll just say that Chris' ribbon will now remain safe in my new closet office for as long as I live in my current residence.

While I don't need a ribbon to remember Chris, I'm proud to keep a reminder of him close to me.


1 comment:

samantha said...

NICE! I love it! You've always been the creative organizer (at least in theory) :)