Friday, October 2, 2009

Sharing the sunny spot

Bailey and Zoe enjoying the afternoon sun.

Zoe moved down the hallway throughout the afternoon in search of the sunniest, warmest spot. She started out about 12 feet from the spot pictured below. Per usual, any time I got up from my seat to do anything she'd take notice and follow. Every time I touched her I noticed the warmly baked state of her coat.

Sunny spot circumstances are the only instances when I can count on Zoe not being either right next to me or on top of me. She loves me, but she loves her sunbathing more!

Bailey's location choice is most definitely attributed to the fact that it is A) on a rug as opposed to the hardwood floor; and B) that corner of the rug is in close proximity to two different doorways through which he can exit to relieve himself. As an old boy, proximity to the "bathroom" is key!


2 comments:

samantha said...

Sweet!

carolinagirl said...

Our pups do the same thing...even if only for a sliver of sunlight. So cute!