Monday, April 19, 2010

Good deed

I participated in the 14th Annual Hospice Hope Run on Saturday at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem. The event offered a 10K run (Maria); and a 5K walk/run (Abby, Wolfgang and me).

Check the photo below - one I'd rather not post of myself but shots of the event were rather limited. I must say I found Deacon's willingness to appear with us in a photo pretty sweet considering the camera difficulties that arose.



And why the severe right-lean? I have no idea.

After Thursday's aggressive attack on Zoe's choppers, I felt obligated to post a photo of her now pearly whites. The pic below doesn't do those who cleaned her teeth justice, as the gleaming back teeth can only be seen if one pulls back Zoe's upper/lower gums - and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's managed to do that without a minor snip.



Zoe's hangin' tough. Dr. Geyer was right - Zoe is doing just fine without those "extra" teeth.

3 comments:

TinyRockerGrrl said...

Oh I can tell in that pic how white her little teefus are. What a sweet girl!!!

And that lean is hilarious!! Although it totally doesn't look like you in that photo...I would never have known it if you hadn't said you were in it. haha

samantha said...

Nice smile, Zoe!!

CBM said...

zoe's chops are pearly white!
i am getting my teeth cleaned today...haha!