Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Remember these? Want one?



I'd like to find some UNC buttons or some other suitable embellishments to add to these bears. The buttons would have to be pretty tiny - preferably no bigger than 1" wide by 3/4" tall, but I could probably forgive a centimeter here or there.

A quick search of the internet (including Johnny T-shirt) gave me no cost-effective ideas. While I'm sure it will be viewed as a paltry reward, I will make and send one to anyone who provides me with a cute solution to my embellishment dilemma. Please advise!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

You might be able to find some ribbon at Roses in U. Mall. Then you could cut it into strips. Should be cheap :)

CBM said...

i would like to see a little tarheel...not sure how yet?

abby's mom said...

I have some adorable light blue ribbon with tarheel feet print on it!!! I hope that might qualify me for one! I will bring it on friday!

CBM said...

yay...abby's mom!

Kathy said...

OMG - i'm on the hunt right now!!!!