Thursday, February 18, 2010

A call to all dog-loving facebookers

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of the Pedigree Adoption Drive. For every fan they will donate food to shelter dogs. http://www.dogsrule.com.

At no surprise, the commercials that aired during the Westminster Show were almost completely dog-related. The Pedigree ads had me weeping. They have the art of tear-jerking nailed.

I still remember the first time I saw their original "adoption drive" ad, in which the narrator basically states, "I don't know how I ended up here. I am a good dog - and I just want to go home." I was reduced to a blubbering idiot for the following 15 minutes.

All dogs rule - but if just a simple facebook click can help some homeless ones, I'm hoping everyone out there will find the time to "click to give."



xoxo and sloppy kisses from Bailey (Mr. Elkhound) and Zoe (tiny shelter-girl extraordinaire)

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm not on facebook (as you know) but I've been a "fan" of dogsrule.com for a while. I'm sure the shelter doggies appreciate you trying to get the word out!