Saturday, February 6, 2010

The hink in the Zoe

I worked at home on Friday due to sinus issues, and at some point during the day Zoe decided to create her own drama.

She hacked and threw up at least 5 times - all over the futon, the den, the foyer carpet, etc. I then put her in her crate on a towel and left it alone for a while.

Upon letting her out just under a couple of hours later, she promptly threw up again, and started to shiver and shake. I laid an old sheet on the futon and tried to make her comfortable. She threw up several more times and then finally settled down after I placed the space heater practically on top of her (just as she likes it).

She has since seemed to find comfort in her usual curled-up position, and I'm holding my breath - hoping she is just fine. Rest assured, if she's still vibrating Saturday morning I'll be taking her to the vet.

Please join me in hoping that Zoe really is just a drama queen!

2 comments:

samantha said...

Glad I caught you on the phone today and that Zoe seems to be okay. She is surely a drama queen! :)

Jane said...

Love the title - shall I call you Dr. Brennan? From Sam's comment sounds like Zoe is okay - glad to hear it!!!