Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 random things

I'm copying my friend Corey from And Emma Makes 5, one of those who "tagged" me as mentioned below.

I was tagged this week (by four different friends on Facebook) to write a "note" titled 25 Random Things about Me. Here's what I came up with:

1. I am deliriously happy to be single.
2. One of my most favorite sights is Bailey wagging his crooked tail for me when I come home from work.
3. I have one brother, and he is one of my heroes and a wonderful father.
4. Related to #3, I have a FABULOUS niece whom I love to bits.
5. I gave up soft drinks (almost completely) at the end of 2008 at the prompting of my father.
6. My favorite place to be is in my bed with Zoe at my side and Bailey at my feet.
7. I have an intense crush on Kip Pardue.
8. I love the movie "Remember the Titans," and I think all boys should be required to watch it before they reach the age of 13.
9. I don't hate to cook, but I lack most of the required equipment to do so.
10. My mother is a talented artist.
11. My father is a talented dentist, as is my aforementioned brother.
12. I am godmother to Sydney, the beautiful daughter of two of my dearest friends.
13. I have been to Reykjavik Iceland, and yes, the tap water tastes better than evian.
14. I taught web design for 6 weeks, in several different locations of Australia in 2001.
15. My favorite color is CAROLINA blue - graduated from UNC in 1996.
16. I am inexcusably addicted to dojo competition on Club Penguin.
17. I have a Master's degree in journalism from Michigan State University. Go Spartans! (unless they're playing the Tar Heels)
18. My assistant's name is Jennifer Garner - REALLY
19. My hair is ridiculously naturally curly.
20. My favorite Christmas gift was received this year - a Dyson Animal Vacuum.
21. I was most valuable in my high school conference (swimming), and I swam for the UNC Tar Heels, too.
22. I cut off about a half-inch of my right pinky finger when I was 2-years-old. The nail grew back, but it's still a little curvy.
23. One of my dearest college friends (also a roommate, whom I haven't talked to in ages) is a soap star.
24. If I could meet one person, living or dead, I would choose Larry Burrows.
25. I can't believe how lucky I am to live so close to my oldest and dearest friends. Kerry, Caroline and Mark - I love you guys!

3 comments:

CBM said...

#25...right back at ya!! xoxo-caro

carolinagirl said...

Love reading these and LOVE CAROLINA BLUE!!!

samantha said...

Happy to say that I already knew all of those things about you! xoxo