Saturday, January 10, 2009

Burn after reading

Genius, hilarious stuff. Frances McDormand may have upstaged her Fargo performance, and Brad Pitt is phenomenal. There is a line Pitt delivers approximately half-way through the movie that I must've replayed over 50 times. My stomach still hurts from laughing at it.

Love seeing Richard Jenkins always. I'm still mourning the loss of Six Feet Under.

George Clooney, scary Tilda Swinton, and always angry Malkovich are other highlights. Highly recommended to my dark humor loving friends.

At approximately 90 minutes, Burn After Reading is not too long, not too short - although I would've been happy to watch another 45 minutes of this movie.

I know this pitch is vague, but I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone...enjoy!

2 comments:

samantha said...

I KNOW you are talking about the "Schwinn" line - you must be - great Brad Pitt humor - fabulous - loved it, too!

Jane said...

WTF - I'm still having a very hard time understanding how ANYONE with any sense of humor could not LOVE this movie. Tracey - move away from them :)