Friday, January 16, 2009

Another birthday

I wanted to post this before the holiday weekend because I won't be in town and Caroline's birthday is Monday the 19th!



Last Sunday Mark, Caroline, Kerry and I went to Bocci Trattoria & Pizzeria in Durham for Caro's birthday celebration. I'd never been, and Italian is not always my first pick for cuisine, but I loved my dish. It was an appetizer, the Pizza Margherita: 10" Brick Oven Crust, Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced Tomato, Fresh Basil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Yummy! We also enjoyed 1/2 price bottles of wine (for bottles priced under $30).

All celebrations shared with friends like these are great no matter where you are! Next birthday: Kerry's on February 13th.

1 comment:

CBM said...

thanks for a great evening! i always enjoy the time we spend together.
xoxo-caro