Friday, January 30, 2009

The Animal

As recently posted, my Dyson Animal vacuum is the most fabulous Christmas gift I've ever gotten. I'm sure there are those who would call me crazy, or maybe even dorky for saying so, but for the owner of a Norwegian Elkhound (one of the hairiest, most heavy-shedding of dog breeds), the Animal is a Godsend.

Since I returned home with my precious hair-sucker, I have been a non-stop vacuuming freak. I can't help it. I actually hate carpet. I wish I could rip it all up and out of my house. It's gross. However, it will be a while before I can afford to do that and replace the flooring with hardwood. So for now, I will continue my vacuuming spree!

If you can find a good deal on one of these babies, I highly recommend the purchase. If interested, try Costco.

2 comments:

Jane said...

NO doubt there is a Dyson necessity with an Elkhound in the house!

Chris and Mackenzie said...

I love our Dyson! I may not win the war on hair, but I'm holding my own.

Chris