Monday, April 13, 2009

Canine Rules

Dog sitting gig again last weekend.

I think I might be happier and more successful if I accept my inevitable doggie lifestyle. Maybe, maybe not. Although I must admit that spending time with canines all day would be a step-up (emotionally) from the job I currently hold.

Zoe, perched on a Burleigh couch pillow.



I couldn't help but post this photo. While it looks like Emma is being entirely inappropriate (per usual) I think it's just the camera angle that makes her look like a butt-sniffer.


But Emma REALLY is a huge butt-sniffer - a butt-sniffer I love to pieces.

4 comments:

TinyRockerGrrl said...

Aww, that is a super sweet picture of Bailey.

And you *know* how much I love Emma! :)

Jane said...

Emma is DEFINITELY butt-sniffing - no doubt. Dogs will be dogs, and Bailey is ever-forgiving.

Malena said...

The picture of Zoe is one of the cutest things I've eve seen. Her face is sooo precious!!!

teg said...

Thank you! and yes, I agree, my doggies are super-fabulous :)