Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mission accomplished

I am happy to report that I made it to campus this morning at 8:30 am and easily made my way to the Student Union to purchase my copies of the coveted April 7th issue of the Daily Tar Heel. I was mildly surprised that there was no line, although I remember NOT making it to a lot of my 8 am classes when I was a student. Oops.

On the way back to my car I passed several people carrying what looked like the maximum number of DTH's allowed per person (20 copies), and I couldn't help but wonder why anyone would NEED 20 copies unless they're buying for several people, but whatever.

I just hope that every student and fan who wants one is able to get one without having to pay some DTH thief through eBay!

I love the photo on the wrap-around cover. Excellent.

4 comments:

carolinagirl said...

You are a brave woman! Oh how I hated the 8 o'clocks!!!!!!!!!!! How appreciative did TBone sound???? :)

samantha said...

Woo hoo T! So glad to hear you snagged a few.

Jane said...

Good job Trace - I knew you'd get a copy for your brother no matter what! That is a great cover photo. Did you go to Franklin Street?

Chapel Heel said...

Thank you Trace!!! I knew you would come through. Running out of wall space in the bonus room but we'll find a way to make it fit. Hopefully this will be a challenge that we face many more times over the years!!