Tuesday, November 18, 2008

an almost birthday celebration...with the best of friends

While I am no longer excited about my birthdays, I do love that my closest friends are always there to celebrate with me. When circumstances allow, Mark, Caroline, Kerry and I all get together to celebrate each of our birthdays. That's our gift to each other - we treat the birthday girl (or boy) to dinner and drinks.


Although my birthday isn't until the end of the month, we went to Shiki Sushi Sunday night to enjoy buy one get one free sushi rolls and half-price bottles of wine. Mark had to cancel last minute, but Kerry and Caroline made it. Kerry even picked me up! Thanks Kerry!

I am such a lucky girl. Regardless of the infrequency of our visits, I know that these kids are my most dear and loyal friends. I love you guys and look forward to many more shared birthday celebrations!

6 comments:

Kerry Burleigh said...

of course we love celebrating with you too! Sorry Lantern was closed, but loved the 1/2 price sushi rolls! Remember, the Heels play Kentucky tonight at 9 pm!

teg said...

Yep...GO HEELS!

carolinagirl said...

Girlfriend...I didn't know your birthday was coming up...we'll have to celebrate Saturday!!! Sitting here watching the pregame show! Gotta switch over to bball-kind of hard this year considering how good football has been to us! Anyway...happy birthday!

Jane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tracey!

Malena said...

Yeah to good friends! You look like you are turning thirty, you look great, have a wonderful birthday!

samantha said...

Yes, Have a happy birthday Tracey!