Sunday, November 9, 2008

Heels SPANK Jackets

Following the early morning rain, Saturday's weather was absolutely picture-perfect, especially for football fans. As stated in the title of this post, the Heels SPANKED the Yellow Jackets and it was fabulous!

The game started out with a bang - the Heels almost immediately scored a touchdown - but then the scoring action was halted until the 4th quarter. I must admit that I had started to hope for a shutout, but the Heels' performance (scoring three touchdowns in less than 10 minutes of play) left me in a state of pure Carolina pride and without the need for a goose egg score for the opposition.

Only two games left for us: NC State at home and DUKE away. DUKE game on my birthday - will play the "birthday card" and unabashedly bring my Tar Heel pride with me to the DOOKIE campus.

Maria & Abby


Abby & I: Self-portrait


Abby, Todd and I


Abby and Todd. There was some sort of "game" going on here, and although I'm not sure what it was, Abby thoroughly enjoyed herself.


Went to dinner at Kerry's after the game and had a photo taken with my lovely goddaughter. I could squeeze her to death! What a beauty!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Your eyes are SOOOOO green! Love the photo of you and Sydney. You must've been trying to get her to look at the camera. I can see your hand at the bottom of the screen. She's beautiful!

matt said...

rough start...awesome end...GO HEELS!!!!!